Academy Kids Learning Center
WHAT IS THE ACADEMY KIDS LEARNING CENTER?
Originally developed by Pepin Academies for their faculty and staff in 2004, the Academy Kids Learning Center has since expanded its facility to include all families within the Tampa Bay community interested in finding quality care and education. Serving children from ages six weeks to five years old, our teachers and staff are certified through the Florida Department of Children and Families and complete additional training each year.
Our teachers use the Frog Street curriculum to plan lessons that are engaging and adapted to the learning styles and needs of each child. Frog Street provides a comprehensive continuum of research-based curriculum in both English and Spanish. The curriculum supports key learning domains and is aligned to state and national learning standards. Conscious Discipline (social-emotional development) is integrated into the curriculum each day.
We currently provide our program at the Pepin Academies Tampa campus (3916 E Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33610). Our center is open *Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and currently follows the Hillsborough County School District Calendar.
*Summer hours may vary
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Service to all children with certified staff and teachers
- A spacious learning environment for engagement and interaction that provides a low student to teacher ratio
- Early education curriculum, including reading, writing, mathematics, science, and social studies
- Hands-on learning experiences, including music, art, cooking activities, weekly gymnastics and tumbling classes
- A designated garden and playground area
- Engaging field trips across the local community and regular guest speakers such as fire and police department visits, animal experts, and more
Reading Coach | Oak Grove Elementary School
Civics Teacher | Williams Middle School
We’re ready to empower your child with a love for learning and exploring! If you have any questions, want to set up an appointment, or enroll your child in our program, please contact us at 813-236-1755